Unintentionally, I found that all my experiments had some sort of a delicate feel to it. Therefore decided to base the whole project around the delicacy of the project. This is why I displayed all the pieces that I created as precious 'jewelry' pieces as shown below. I also named all the pieces accordingly to create a whole collection.
Thursday, June 4, 2015
Design Factory
This was a module that focused more on materials and experimentation techniques in order to acquire a finished piece. It was exceptionally interesting as there was no limit to the experiments. Additionally, there was no particular process that had to be followed. The process was unclear and just formed as I went along with the experiments, as was the result. I decided to experiment with plastic film after doing several experiments with string, wood and paper. Through the experiments I started using melting, stitching and gluing as techniques to work the plastic film with.
Unintentionally, I found that all my experiments had some sort of a delicate feel to it. Therefore decided to base the whole project around the delicacy of the project. This is why I displayed all the pieces that I created as precious 'jewelry' pieces as shown below. I also named all the pieces accordingly to create a whole collection.
Unintentionally, I found that all my experiments had some sort of a delicate feel to it. Therefore decided to base the whole project around the delicacy of the project. This is why I displayed all the pieces that I created as precious 'jewelry' pieces as shown below. I also named all the pieces accordingly to create a whole collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment